Alpha0.18 Patch Notes
Hey! Got some decent work done this week. Most of the time was on this bug where the spells don't actually always come from in front of your mage. I fixed it - but then it created a bunch of other bugs so I put it back the old way for now .. fun times. Went to a Seattle meetup this week so I got to hear other's opinions on the game concept and it seemed mostly favorable. Also, I'm contracting a really great artist to make new models for each mage class, so they will look pretty professional when it's all said and done. I'm just hoping they aren't too high detail or else I'll have to actually make the rest of the game look good. :)
- New dragon enemy! (Working on animations for him)
- Abilities coming off cooldown are more obvious, they pop up right at the top.
- Knock downs have longer vulnerability phase now! So if you knock somebody down, throw as much damage at them as you can before they stand up again.
- Attacks now come from above you if you cast while in-air, so you can more easily shoot over terrain.
- Slightly new aesthetic for characters (black outline around them).
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.