Alpha0.12 Patch Notes
Was off work for a few days so got a lot of work done. I think it feels pretty good in the third person mode. I don't really love the flow of combat right now, as it's basically you wait for the enemy to attack and then you dodge and attack and you'll always hit them. I think if the AI knew how to blink it would be better.
- Enemy can now use secondary ability
- Some abilities can now be aimed by moving mouse
- New fire pillar secondary move
- Improved AI pathfinding
- Added an aura around player while casting
- Fixed after image
- Added erik's feedback wrt: 1) Camera behind player. 2) Non-physics based movement
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.